Wooden Pergola multiple sizes
Take your backyard from ordinary to amazing using the Arbor Garden Solutions Pergolas kit, we offer an exclusively large variety of designs and sizes (42 different sizes – bespoke made-to-measure service also available). Adding a pergola to your lawn turns an overlooked space into a wonderful outdoor room, and this unit brings a natural hint to the area. A bevy of shade slats provides a comfortable sitting area, while the opening between each post creates plenty of room to move around and about the piece. All of our wooden pergolas are constructed using only the highest quality constructional grade CLS C24 pressure-treated timber and comes with redwood timber corner posts. Very basic assemble required as all the guide holes and pre-cut and made, meaning you need only to follow build instructions provided to finish it.
Arbor Garden Solution hand manufacture high-quality garden furniture for the domestic, commercial, and public sectors. Our picnic table and bench sets, garden seats, fence benches are heavy-duty in construction with constructional grade pressure-treated timber for maximum durability. All of our products are highly durable and beautifully finished to ensure customer satisfaction, timber is sourced from FSC approved, sustainable sources, so as well as lasting for years you can be sure that it is environmentally sound too.
- Please note that the advertised size is the length of the top rafters. To calculate the footprint between the inner edges of the uprights you need to take 1m off the longest dimension and 86cm from the shortest dimension.
- Its four (4.8m x 4.8m Pergola have 6 redwood posts), 4” x 4″ (90mm round smooth finish) legs support the top and stay rigid using of six 2″ x 6″ main beams, the natural wood color enhances your landscaping easily also available in brown finish.
- Important: The redwood posts are supplied at 2.7m long to give the customer the option to concrete them into the ground and leaving finishing the structure at 2.3m high. If you want to have a pergola as a free-standing structure you must cut down posts to 2.3m in length. We can do this for you in our workshop free of charge if you let us know in advance.
- Please note: The product colors shown are representative only and may differ on the actual product due to natural variations in the timber used.
- Treated (rot-resistant)
- Each of the heavy-duty corner posts features a central notch design
- We also do bespoke size Pergolas