Retractable Bespoke Awning, Fully Motorised, Remote Control, With 5 Year Warranty
Features: Shop Front Awnings
Price From £1800 + Vat. 5 Year Warranty
-The awning is Handmade to your exact measurement.
-Perfect for shading Shop Fronts, Stop Products From Fading, Keep your shop Cool, and protect from the elements
– Aluminium frame, powder coated White as Standard, Anthracite.
vibration wind sensor can be added at an additional cost
Branding can be added: At an additional Cost
-With two chain in the center joint of arms makes it easier to project and retract..
– Acrylic Fabric, Teflon Coated, Shower Proof.
-Great heat resistance and UV protection.
-The slope of the awning approximately 30-40 degrees adjustable from the horizontal.
-Retractable, can be opened as much or as little as you like up to the max projection.
-Comes with complete accessories, ready to be fitted.
-Come with wall installated brackets and anchors.
-Five years manufacture warranty.
-Colour: to be chosen upon purchase, you will be contacted by IntelRoll Ltd., The Acrylic fabric is hand made in our Factory, and colour to be chosen.
-Awning Sizes 3 – 6 mtrs and up to 3mtr arms
-Motorised Remote Control As standard.
-On Purchase you will be contacted , regarding the survey, fitting.
– We can offer a Fitting Service, To Customers Within The UK. At an Additional Cost
1. Unpack the awning. The RA branded awnings are professionally packaged and protected from transport damage. Particular attention should be paid to the state of packaging, compliance with the consignment note and possible mechanical damage. Notify the supplier of any defects.
2. Prepare mounting tools: Levels, tape measure, gauge, impact drill, concrete drill, pin no. 4 and 8, spanner 13, spanner No. 17, 19. Rubber mallet
3. Prepare the awning for installation: Determine the mounting surface (position and mounting height) taking into account the overall size of the awning. Its outreach and development conditions. Place and mounting height should be set during measurement. Place the holes in the handles of the assembly, apply to the mounting surface with the stencil template. Verify that the vertical spacing and the horizontal levels of the dots match the dimensions of the supplied awning. Check leveling of mounting holes.
4. Assembly of the awning If the awning has an electric drive, the power cord must be connected (the connection should be made by a person with the appropriate electrical power). When mounting the mounting pins, place them on the awning and secure them with the nuts.