IntelRoll Sailor Paddle Board with WALS system (Ideal: on River / Sea / Pet Carrying )
Inflatable Stand Up Kayak-Board 11’×32″×6″
SUP Full Accessories for All Skill Levels Size: 335x82x15cm
11″ (large) size with Pitch Bended Head (faster easier move)
Designed and developed by INTROLL™ in the United Kingdom. The Intelroll paddle-board range has been designed to be eye-catching, long-lasting, and suitable for all water types like rivers (WALS systems), sea, or lakes.
Engineering Design allows carrying small pets, dogs, cats in front or back on the INTROLL™ paddle boards without balance issues.
Military-grade drop stitch material for strong rigidity and durability. Measures are 335x82x15cm when inflated & are just as firm & stable as our other SUPs, can be rolled up into compact package for easy transport and storage. Safety and convenience 32” board width and 3 removable special designed fins construction achieved amazing balance ability. These materials make our boards so tough and are the most stable rigid, stable inflatable SUP you’ll ever buy.
|UP THE RIVER||5/5|
|DOG/ PET CARRY||4/5|
- Designed and developed by INTROLL™ in the United Kingdom
- 11′ long 32″ wide for stability on ALL skill levels
- Engineering developed banded pitch head and curved edge for amazing balance
- MILITARY grade Ultra-light durable construction – coated
- Non-slip EVA deck (same using on yachts)
- Nose bungee system – strong and long last
- Three removable easy slide-in fins – special curved – easy turn
- High-Pressure wide valve (Recommended 12-15 PSI)
- Maximum Capacity: 150kg
- Stainless D-ring (extra large holder (3×2)
- CE Certification
- Inflaming Retarding – certified
- Scraping Resistance – coated
- Anti UV – long-lasting color stay
- Unisex design and style
- Convertable for kayaking fishing
- Paddle Board (INTROLL Sailor)
- Pump Double Action (INTROLL Sailor) with analog pressure meter
- Three detachable fins – 1 large and 2 stabilizers
- Adjustable 2-in1 Paddle – 170cm – 220cm lightweight aluminium (INTROLL Sailor)
- Safety Leash – (INTROLL Sailor) Soft-touch version
- Additional Repair Kit
- Carry bag anti-mold (INTROLL Sailor)
- Waterproof bag 10L for car keys and phones
- Detachable Seat – Kayak Set
We have all the stock in our store in UK Poole – Bournemouth. Same day dispatch or local pickup available.
Each INTROLL paddle boards are coming with unique Serial Number.
All our Paddle Boards are located in Poole / Bournemouth and also in Leominster Herefordshire depo.
Local pickup or Express delivery available within 25 miles radius.
Questions and Answers
- Does this have rings to attach a seat to please?
Yes, it has multiple stainless steel rings, also it comes with seat / seat has also a storage place on the back.
- Is that paddleboard recommended to carrying pets or my child on it with me?
Yes, we have designed the layers to keep the balance even If the weight is touching on multiple points. For child carrying please always meet the local safety guide, wear high-vis swim jacket or vest.
- What is the difference between single and double action pumps?
A double-action pump can blow the air even If you pulling up the pump and not just when you push it down.
- Is this INTROLL Paddleboard recommended for paddling on the river, between rocks?
The short answer is: Yes, All rivers have rocks and you are going to hit one sooner or later. If you see a rock, look away from it and paddle away from it. Avoidance is definitely the best cure in this situation. If you do hit a rock, lean and edge toward it. INTROLL Paddleboards are coming with a double chamber with strong Military Grade outer skin, so even If you slightly hit a rock probably not going to damage the paddleboard, however, it still has an inner chamber to keep the paddle inflated. Always meet the local safety guide, wear a high-vis swim jacket or vest.
- What water type is recommended for the Intelroll paddleboard?
INTROLL Inflatable stand-up paddleboard perfects for surfing, touring, river paddling, hobby paddling, fishing, yoga, and pilates. It is suitable for all waters, such as lakes, rivers, canals & choppier seas because of the shape and size with durable layer.
- Can I try and test it before I purchase it?
That is a common question since we started the development. The short answer is YES. We are standing behind in our released paddleboards. It has been tested and continuously testing by water sports trainers, Swimming teachers, and private customers of luxury hotels for long-term hiring in the South-Cost of England (Dorset, Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch). You are very welcome to hire it for a day or days from our partners. Contact us or send requirements on our website.