IntelRoll Infinity Paddle Board + WALS System (River / Sea / Lake)
Inflatable Stand Up Surfboard 11’×33″×6″ (Size: 335x84x15cm)
Full Accessories for All Skill Levels Ideal for Beginners and Advanced Users.
(Color: Black White and Orange Red, Size: 335x84x15cm)
11″ (large) size with Pitch Head (faster easier move)
Comes with original paddle pump fins leash repair kit and carry bag + aluminium paddle (not plastic).
Designed and developed by INTROLL™ in the United Kingdom. The Intelroll paddle-board range has been designed to be eye catching, long lasting and suitable for all water type like river (WALS System), sea or lake. Drop stitch material for strong rigidity and durability. Measures are 335x84x15cm when inflated & are just as firm & stable as our other SUPs, can be rolled up into compact package for easy transport and storage. Safety and convenience 33” board width and 3 removable special designed fins construction achieved amazing balance ability. Engineering Design allows to carrying small pets, dogs, cats in front or back on the INTROLL™ paddle boards without balance issues. These materials make our boards so tough and are the most stable rigid, stable inflatable SUP you’ll ever buy.
UP THE RIVER: 5/5
DOG PET CARRY: 5/5
- WALS System – Designed by INTROLL™ in the United Kingdom (Wave Absorption)
- 11′ long 33″ wide for stability on ALL skill levels
- Non-slip EVA deck (same using on yachts)
- Ultra-light durable construction double layer PVC coated
- Nose bungee system – strong and long last
- Three removable easy slide-in fins – special curved – easy turn
- High-Pressure wide valve (12-15 PSI)
- Maximum Capacity: 150kg
- Stainless D-ring
- CE Certification
- Inflaming Retarding – certified
- Scraping Resistance – coated
- Anti UV – long-lasting colour stay
- Unisex design and style
- Paddle Board (INTROLL Infinity)
- Pump (INTROLL Infinity) with analogue pressure meter
- Three detachable fins – 1 large and 2 stabilisers
- Adjustable 2-in-1 Paddle – 170cm – 220cm lightweight aluminium (IntelRoll Infinity)
- Safety Leash – (INTROLL Infinity) Soft-touch version
- Repair Kit
- Carry bag anti-mould – 10L (INTROLL Infinity)
- Waterproof bag for phones car keys
- Detachable Seat – Kayak Set
We have all the stock in our store in UK Poole – Bournemouth Dorset. Same day dispatch or local pickup available.
Our Customers Images
Questions and Answers
- Does this have rings to attach a seat to please?
Yes, it has multiple stainless steel rings, also it comes with seat / seat has also a storage place on the back.
- Is that paddle board recommended to carrying pets or my child on it with me?
Yes, we have designed the layers to keep the balance even If the weight is touching on multiple points. For child carrying please always meet the local safety guide, wear high-vis swim jacket or vest.
- What is the different between single and double action pump?
Double action pump can blow the air even If you pulling up the pump and not just when you push it down.
- Is this INTROLL Paddle board recommended for paddling on river, between rocks?
Short answer is: Yes, All rivers have rocks and you are going to hit one sooner or later. If you see a rock, look away from it and paddle away from it. Avoidance is definitely the best cure in this situation. If you do hit a rock, lean and edge toward it. INTROLL Paddle boards are coming with double chamber with strong Military Grade outer skin, so even If you slightly hit a rock probably not going to damage the paddle board, however it is still has an inner chamber to keep the paddle inflated. Always meet the local safety guide, wear high-vis swim jacket or vest.
- What water type is recommended for Intelroll paddle board?
INTROLL Inflatable stand up paddle board perfects for surfing, touring, river paddling, hobby paddling, fishing, yoga and pilates. It is suitable for all waters, such as lakes, rivers, canals & choppier seas because of the shape and size with durable layer.
- Can I try and test it before I purchase?
That is a common question since we started the development. Short answer is YES. We are standing behind in our released paddle boards. It has been tested and continuously testing by water sport trainers, Swimming teachers and private customers of luxury hotels in the South-Cost of England (Dorset, Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch). You are very welcome to hire it for a day or days from our partners. Contact us or send a requirements on our website.