Wooden BOX Pergola
The Box Pergola range represents a stylish, contemporary alternative to our more traditional pergola designs. Their clean, uncluttered lines compliment a more structured garden where simplicity of design is key.
- Width = The length of the 6 rafters
- Length = The length of the 2 runners
The cladding option gives the foot section of your pergola an added decorative flourish and chunkier feel.
Please be mindful when searching for your garden structure that our products are made entirely from pressure treated joinery grade Redwood, not low grade construction or CLS timber typically used for internal studwork walls like some companies.
In keeping with their simple design characteristics, the construction method we employ ensures that even a DIY novice can put one together quickly and easily, with the minimum tools required. The entire structure is supplied in easy-to-assemble kit form, including step by step illustrated instructions to guide you through the entire construction process from start to finish. Included fixings are corrosion treated for peace of mind. Tools are not included.
- Pressure treated to maximise durability
- Superb durability is guaranteed with its substantial 6″x2″ timbers
- Available in either Rustic brown or Light Green finish
- All of our timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests
- Free from rot and fungal attack for up to 15 years
- With a choice of length/width, you can find your perfect pergola to be the focal point of your garden
- Entirely constructed from joinery grade redwood timber
Please note: The product colours shown are representative only and may differ on the actual product due to natural variations in the timber used.
Standard delivery is to mainland England and Wales only.
If you require delivery to Scotland, the following postcodes will incur an additional £25.00 surcharge, one of our office staff will contact you for the additional payment once your order has been processed. AB31 – 56, FK 19 – 21, Any IV postcode, KW 1 – 14, PA 21 – 40 and PH 8, 9, 15 – 40, 49 – 51.
In addition, delivery to the following postcodes will be charged at a higher rate and we strongly recommend that you contact us prior to ordering: IM1 – 9, PO30 – 41, ZE, KW, HS, BT, TR21 – 25, EX39, KA27 – 28, PO boxes, BFPO.