If you can’t sign in to your Hotmail email account or you’re not sure how to sign in, see the instructions below.
Login to Hotmail
- Go to the Outlook.com login page and select Sign in.
- Enter your email address or phone number and select Next.
- On the next page, enter your password and select Sign In.
Can’t sign in to Hotmail?
Let’s check these things first
If you’re having trouble signing in to your account, make sure:
- Caps Lock has been turned off (passwords are case sensitive).
- Your email address is spelled correctly and with correct structure.
- Your account must be active within the last 365 days. To keep your Hotmail account active, you must sign in to your account at least once every 365 days. After 365 days if you don’t sign in to your Hotmail account, your account will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
- If you’re still having trouble signing in, you may need to reset your password.
Maybe you recently changed your password, but you don’t remember it, try re-entering your old password and use the Forgot password feature.
- Turn off automatic login